Friday 27 February 2015

Catherine Muller Flower School London has been opened for about a year and half now, 
and what a wonderfully magical whirlwind it has been.
I still remember the first day we saw the location on Elizabeth Street. I couldn’t believe there was an opening as our estate agent had been telling us there was nothing in the pipeline for weeks on end and we had resorted to looking elsewhere in London – when my phone rang –“ There seems to be a little shop on Elizabeth Street that might be of interest to you”, he said with a chuckle.
I just knew we had found it.
I still remember the excitement I felt when I first saw the store, and when Catherine and Charles and I made plans for the layout.

Once we signed.. there was no going back .. and it was terrifying .. but oh so good!

My family came to visit me in London, and I felt so proud showing them the space and taking them through our future plans..



The day we finally opened was the day Prince George was born, 22 July 2013, and it all seemed so fitting. We put the Union Jack flags up along the street and it felt as though the street, and Great Britain were welcoming us as well.



I felt we had accomplished so much and it was still only the beginning.

Our Flower School was ready. Slowly but surely, flower lovers from all over the world started creeping in.



It has been incredibly gratifying passing on the Catherine Muller floral design knowledge to our students and developing an unforgettable bond with one another. Our mutual love for flowers let us understand each other beyond the English language and I am so thankful for every lesson given and learned.





All this wouldn’t have been possible without Catherine Muller herself, the most talented and creative florist of all. Her love and support and professionalism are beyond what any business partner could ever hope for. I would also like to add a special thank you to Charles François, Catherine’s husband and business associate for his motivation, kind words and for always making himself available in my time of need.

 

Thank you.

And looking forward to a wonderful 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.